Monday, January 12, 2009

Disc One, it's where we begun

It's all our greatest hits... Oh wait, I guess this blog can't be me ripping off BNL lyrics, can it? Okay, so here we go: this is starting as a school project (boo school!) but I'm hoping to turn it into a regular thing. 

So here's a little bit about That Randomness That Is Me: 

I'm a girl and I like girly things, like pink (cause you haven't noticed at all with my choice of blog colours, have you haha). I'm Canadian, so expect to see the Canadian spelling of words (like in colour back there). Humm what else? I love, love, LOVE music (favourite band is the Barenaked Ladies, aKa BNL), movies (ask me anything about Moulin Rouge), traveling (leaving on my third cruise in less than 3 weeks), photography (as you shall all see soon), cooking (sugar pie anyone?), and many other things. 

I think that's all for now... Catch you guys later!

Ciaos,
Michele

1 comment:

  1. "the" Barenaked Ladies? Really? Oh, Michèle!! ;)

    ReplyDelete