Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Powerpoint - The Coolest Thing Since Sliced Bread

I love powerpoint. I think this is one of the greatest programs a student/teacher could have, and it's for a good reason that Office sells a "student version" with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OneNote (which I've yet to figure out how to use). Powerpoint projects are so basic yet, if done properly, can be mind blowing. The down side is that it is also really easy to totally mess up the presentation by having a boring powerpoint, with too much information and a bland background.

I just wish that our lab time and class time was a little more informative towards creating interesting powerpoints... Instead of having us rely on YouTube videos explaining what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that we didn't cover much about PPT. But keep trying. I know it does very cool stuff. If you have any questions, I might be able to be available to you. Although I am not a power user, I will be happy to discuss certain aspects. On the other hand, you will need more blogging. Try to make two entries this month. You may find various sources in our class blog or your reading, etc.

    ReplyDelete