Friday, November 19, 2010

Numbers

193
There are 193 days until my Convocation, on June 1st at 10am. I'm looking forward to walking across that stage in front of my family, friends and classmates and finally receiving my diploma. It'll be the official end to my university journey: the culmination of four years of work on my Bachelor of Education.

162
There are 162 days until the Education Grad Ball, on April 30th. We don't have much information about it, but I'm really excited about it. There's a preliminary plan of renting limos and going all out with an after party, ending in a typical Montreal high school prom cliché: watching the sunrise on the mountain (which isn't really a mountain, as such). What a great party, that will be. Some past graduates have tried to tell me that I shouldn't get too excited, as their Grad Ball was lame, but I know that a party is what you make of it. Our Grad Ball will be awesome, because we will make it awesome.

138
There are 138 days until my last day of class, on April 6th. That will be a really big event, I'm sure. Unless it's a really shitty event because I'll have a lot of assignments due. It'll be one or the other, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment