Monday, July 18, 2011

Carisolo/Madonna di Campiglio

Oh. My. God. I'm living IN the mountains these next two weeks. Not on, not near, not at the base of, but IN. THE. MOUNTAINS. It's beautiful. Everywhere I look: mountains. And it's like 10-15 C here. There are just no words....

Also, I'm living in a hotel. Hotel Europa, to be exact. It's in a village called Madonna di Campiglio, which is essentially just hotels.

You know, I started this post 2 weeks ago. I'm finishing it now. I'm exhausted. The Dolomites are beautiful. It was cold. Somehow "I don't agree" turned into "I don't like green" and we're still not sure why. My kids did Phineas and Ferb as their final show and it worked out okay (or as okay as it can be when you give an orange group the script on Thursday).

ACLE has no more work for me, so I'm "stuck" here for 17 days. I'm going to Baiardo until at least August 6th with the plan being that I'll bus it to the beach in San Remo every day. After that, I'm either doing a Contiki type tour in London for 5 days. Or I might go to Munich to stay with a BNL friend. Or I might make different plans with someone I meet in Baiardo. Who knows? I sure don't! Isn't it exciting (and kinda terrifying)?

I miss my friends, I miss my family, I miss my dog, I miss my bed.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment