Sunday, October 25, 2015

New Clothes are Always a Good Reason

I went shopping today. Addition Elle was having a BOGO type sale on its "active" line. I got two pairs of jogging pants and two hooded sweaters... $200 worth of stuff for $100. Believe me, I'm a happy camper (jogger?) when I can buy cute outfits. I know it's silly and completely unreasonable, but I was so happy with my purchases that I went out for a jog! I'm telling you, retail therapy works.

So, once again, I trotted to my local park to begin a training session. I couldn't get through the whole thing, again, but I'm starting to zero in on why: I really need new shoes. I'm going to take it easy, not push too hard, until I can get a new pair (can someone say early Christmas gift).

I should try again on Tuesday, Maybe I'll have a chance to go buy shoes before then.

(I've been watching Girl Meets World. Was Boy Meets World this terrible? I loved it! This is baaaaaad)

No comments:

Post a Comment