Thursday, October 15, 2015

No but seriously... Why Jogging?

So I tried the jogging thing again today. When does it get fun?

I still couldn't get through the whole first workout, but I think I did okay. I mean the fact that I went at all is huge. I actually didn't think I would go. I don't believe in myself.

I think I need better pants. The ones I had on today were too long and slid down. And, I know I need new shoes. Mine are over two years old and have a hole and probably don't support my feet as well as they did.

My calves and ankles hurt the most. Maybe I'm not doing it right? That's why I needed to stop both times. I know that I'm supposed to land on the balls of my feet (as opposed to the heels like when I walk) but it's harder than I thought it would be. This is why I wanted a trainer for the first couple times, but I can't afford it.

I'm going to keep it up, but I'm not going to push myself. The last thing I need it to get hurt.

On another note, I had an appointment with an allergist. I'm not really super allergic to anything. I reacted a little bit to dust and mold (and let's face it, who isn't). I went because I thought I had maybe developed a spontaneous allergic reaction to pears over the summer. The allergist was convinced that I had a birch pollen allergy. But it didn't react.

So. Outcome of today:
  1. Allergic to dust. 
  2. Allergic to mold.
  3. Not technically allergic to pears.
  4. Need better shoes and pants to jog.
  5. I still don't like jogging.
  6. The Body Shop charges way too much for their products, but they are awesome and I love them.
  7. Pixar shorts are way too emotional for a 5 minutes film.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment