Sunday, May 15, 2011

You want to know why I haven't been blogging? I just haven't been in a blogging mood. What with me finishing my university degree and having to start a new chapter of my life... I've been feeling very introspective and, dare I say it, emo. Every little thing makes me ponder, think and sometimes brood (and we all know that brooding should be reserved for tall, dark haired and part-time evil vampires). Even simple questions like "What are your plans today?" fill me with dread, let alone being asked what I'm planning now that I've finished my B.Ed. Sure, I have a plan. But how will that plan work out? Believe me, I have no idea.

Anyway, I feel like I'm cheating you all out of a good blog. Cause all I do now-a-days is whine like a petulant teenager. And really, that's no fun for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment