Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cleaning my room, part six

Yep, I'm still cleaning. This is getting pathetic, but at least it's getting done. The main problem is that I have too many books and not enough bookshelf space. The books then go in bags and boxes and then boxes and bags take up floorspace. I'm trying really hard to organize this a little better, though, since I may be moving into my "own place" (and by "own place" I mean my nonna's apartment upstairs).While it won't actually be my apartment, it will be a place to put all my stuff. Hopefully, I'll have room for all my stuff up there!

Do you want to know what I found this time? Let’s see: some extra wristbands from Ships and Dip III, some long lost books, a million socks (not all have partners), school supplies, some American change, books, about a year’s worth of Cosmo (from 2007-2008), some books, course packs and essays from CEGEP, a couple books and, have I mentioned books? SO. MANY. BOOKS!

Okay, I can understand why I have so many books: it’s no secret that I buy a ton of books. If I see a book I want to read, I’ll buy it, I don’t borrow from the library. I also have a lot of books I’ve had to buy for school (textbooks and such). I feel that having many books (that I’ve read and can display and talk about) is a sign of my intelligence. Weird, right? Cause there’s no way I can look smart with my room in a complete mess. It just doesn’t work.

Ugh. Well, I guess I better get back to cleaning. I’ll keep y’all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment