Sunday, June 19, 2011

And then the morning comes...

One thing I somehow managed to forget about last year: there are not enough hours in the night to wake up feeling rested. I stayed up until 1am last night and woke up at 8:30am this morning. That's still 7.5 hours of sleep, but I'm exhausted.

The family is going to a birthday party in an other town today. I'm staying home because they might not be back in time for the Camp Meeting (which I feel is important since we divide the groups and plan out two weeks worth of activities). The meeting is a 6:20pm... maybe I'll catch a nap after the family leaves.

I've been reading my book (Barney's Version) for the last hour or so. It's very funny and I can't wait to rent the movie.

Yeah... Maybe a nap now isn't such a bad idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment