Monday, June 13, 2011

It is done.

HOLY MOFO I FINALLY FINISHED CLEANING MY ROOM. Everything is either in my upstairs, in boxes to be sorted when I come back in August or in bags to be dropped off at the Salvation Army. And it only took... what 4 years? Holy shit. Whatever will I do with my spare time? Oh yeah, a TON of laundry before I leave...

But not tomorrow. Tomorrow, my bff PM and I will be spending the day together. Our plan is to stalk Bradley Cooper. He's in town shooting a film and PM's mom saw him (she thinks) in the film crew that set up outside her work, so we're starting there. Holy effing 8 pound baby Jesus is this boy ever HOT. Like, really hot. Like, he speaks perfect fucking French, hot. Yeah. That hot.

Star of The Hangover, Limitless and The Hangover 2, he's been the subject of my most creative fantasies since 2009. His character in The Hangover, Phil, is also who I think I'd be if the situation ever presented itself. Phil is calm, Phil is cool, Phil is sexy, Phil is the voice of reason (or something like it). He's a school teacher who knows how to separate his career from his "down time" (by ignoring kids after school ends or making sure every one understands that a drunken night of debauchery mus remain secret). He's the guy every one wants to be. He's the one who keeps his head in the game and tries to solve the problem before admitting defeat. Yeah. I'm totally Phil and not at all full of myself (haha).

30 Day Movie Challenge, part 2

Day 2 - Favorite Death Scene

A death scene is someone dying, right? So here it is. By far the funniest accidental on screen death!

No comments:

Post a Comment